RGIS - RGIS SUCKS!!!

Posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2007 at 1:06am CDT by 1b0de6f9

Company: RGIS

Location: 28803 8 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI, US

Manger Carol Burns will not pay you.

RGIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER TO WORK FOR. THEY DON??T PAY YOU AND THEIR MANGERS ARE RUDE AND BITTER. THIS COMPANY IS BEING SUED BY THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK FOR FREE. THEY DON??T GIVE YOU BREAKS EITHER. THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!!!!!

8bd561ce, 2009-02-27, 01:05PM CST

Wow. I remeber a couple of years ago I worked for the Ann Arboe location before it closed and moved. When I worked there we got breaks. But, I left and was thinking about comeing back. I actually applied on line to this location and then called in. Carol was very rude.

471c77a3, 2010-01-23, 04:33PM CST

as a former manager for RGIS, I agree. I was not bitter when I worked for RGIS when it was a family owned and run company, it was great...when they sold out several years ago things went downhill fast and are getting close to rock bottom now...RGIS has no regard for the safety of its employees, has a bogus drug policy (rehires drug users and sends them out to drive company vehicles)and they are now one of the lousiest inventory services around. NO ONE cares about accuracy any more. Accuracy is our primary conern is out the window as the company catch phrase...it is now, do it cheaper, faster and the hell with the quality of life for our employees....let them drive for five hours overnight to get home after a week of 12-16 hour days for the van drivers...DO NOT WORK FOR RGIS- THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY, WILL ASK YOU TO GET IN VEHICLES WITH A DRIVER WHO HAS NO BUSINESS DRIVING ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS VANS ON THE ROAD, THE CHEVY EXPRESS 15 AND 12 PASSENGER VAN, UNDER CONDITIONS THAT NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE ASKED TO DRIVE-NO SLEEP, DRIVERS DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT DRUG TO STAY AWAKE...RGIS ALSO WILL DEMAND THAT YOU SHOW UP FOR A JOB 15 MINUTES EARLY BUT WILL NOT PAY YOU FOR IT! CHECK YOUR PAY STUBS CAREFULLY....AND RGIS IS AN 'AT WILL' COMPANY, MEANING THEY CAN FIRE YOU FOR NO REASON AT ALL. THIS FREES THEM TO BE AS DISCRIMINATORY AS THEY WANT AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. (I AM WHITE)AS A FORMER AREA MANAGER I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE LET GO BECAUSE THEY SMELL BAD, ARE FAT,THEIR HAIR IS TOO LONG, THEY HAVE A NEW NOSE PIERCING, DONT GET ALONG WITH 'THE RIGHT PEOPLE', THE LIST IS ENDLESS, BUT THE REASONS ARE NOT LEGAL...UNLESS YOU ARE AN 'AT WILL' COMPANY. WORK ANYWHERE ELSE BUT RGIS. USE ANY OTHER SERVICE FOR YOUR INVENTORY BUT RGIS. RGIS CHEATS AT INVENTORY. THEY HAVE TO CHEAT NOW BECAUSE THE NEW OWNERSHIP SETS THE PRODUCTIVITY BAR SO HIGH NO ONE GIVING AN HONEST INVENTORY CAN MEET IT. CUSTOMERS SHOULD SERIOUSLY RESEARCH HOW RGIS PAYS IT'S PEOPLE...AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE AUDITORS ARE FORCED TO 'THROW NUMBERS IN' IN ORDER TO MAKE PRODUCTION QUOTAS...IF YOU THINK THEY ARE 'NOT REALLY COUNTING' THAT MERCHANDISE, YOU ARE RIGHT!!! ACCURACY IS OUT THE WINDOW AT RGIS.

dc060aa5, 2011-01-12, 11:39AM CST

YI agree RGIS shorted me hours all of the 5 weeks I worked there. I worked from 6 am to 2:45 w/o a break and then went to Savannah (from JAX) yesterday from 6 to 4:45 AM today and now that I dont have a penny for gas because the shorted my hrs last week they fired me for not being able to make it there at 10:30 RGIS is a cheat and they rip you off Thats why they are being sued constantly!!!