sears - Sears Blows!

Posted on Saturday, October 13th, 2007 at 1:15pm CDT by 1750b260

Product: RCA home theatre system

Company: sears

Location: 100 mile house, BC, CA

Yesterday I bought a 1000 watt surround sound system.

I pluged it in to my computer, turned it up and it was far from 1000 watts. My 10 year old 175 watt stereo was way louder. Today I tried to return it and was told that there was a 20% restocking fee. I was not told that there was a restocking fee when I bought it. I had forgotten to put in the manual when i brought it back so my dad had to go get it, when he was doing that me and my friend wandered around the store bitching about the service. After about 10 - 15 mins of bitching they said if we come back in an hour they would take off the restocking fee so i got the full amount back. So the lesson today is Sears sucks and if you want your money back get a bunch of people to walk around the store and bitch ALOT.

da2f547f, 2009-01-16, 03:23PM CST

You sir, are a fucking moron. Duh, if you hook it up to a computer it's going to sound like shit. Computers aren't made for surround sound, unless of course you have paid upwards of $1000 for a HD surround sound card, which I know you didn't do because you're on here bitching.

Of course you get a damn restocking fee. You opened the box, used the product, and didn't like it. You should have done more research on the item you were buying before being a douche.

Moral of this story: Don't be a dumbass like this guy!