Haband Company - Consumer Fraud

Product: Merchandise

Company: Haband Company

Location: 179 North Grove Avenue
Oak Park, Il, 60301, US

Complaintin reference to Haband Company, Corporate Office Oakland, Nj President and CEO Duke Habernickel. Obviously, I wasn't given the opportunity to speak with Duke but I did send him a return receipt request which I did not receive. A "service" rep with whom I did speak was as incompetent and stupid as all the other service department employees I had contacted. I purchased two items from Haband in September, 2007 and after an adequate length of time had elapsed, I called to learn the status of my order. After a number of transfers anda lengthy times on hold I was told that there was neither a record of my order nor the payment to cover it. They said that no action would be taken until they

received a copy of my cancelled check or bank statement showing the date and amount of the transaction. When I received this information I sent it along with a letter of explanation simple enough so even those morons could understand the instructions.

Judging from the number of gripes I have read posted on the Internet, my experience with Haband is not unique. Corporate Haband is fully aware that there will be no reprisal as the majority of their customers are at a moderate income level. Legal action would be more costly than the monetary loss. i am a disabled senior citizen and that is my situation. Otherwise I wouldn't be a customder of Haband in the first place and there is always another sucker to replace those who have been burned. It is a pity that a company so lacking in ethical standards is continuing to collect enormous profits.

81ec4cdd, 2010-12-14, 08:54AM CST

I can't even get a phone number for this company and their email customer service is non-existent.

4a193e81, 2011-03-02, 10:02PM CST

This is very similar to my current situation. I've been going back and forth with them since 1/21/2011, and todays date is 3/3/2011. I've just faxed another copy of my bank statement. A terrible company to do business with.

06b5b245, 2011-08-25, 08:12AM CDT

I am TOTALLY OUTRAGED!!!

Anytime whenever i try to obtain a A EITHER business or a private individual's phone 3 and I ALKWAYS STATE 'FREE' but EITHER 'SEARCH;' OR INTELIUS POPS UP AND ASKS FOR A CREDIT CARD!!I HAVE A BIG COMPLAINT AGAINST THESE COMPANIES!!!!!WHEN IT STATES'FREE' I SHOULD NEVER GE ASKED TO PAY- AND I CAN NEVER NEVER GET A PHONE # WITHOUT BEING FORCED TO PAY!!!!!