Papaya Clothing - Papaya Clothing RUDE customer service

Company: Papaya Clothing

Location: 232 Sun Valley Mall Ste A125
Concord, CA, 94520, US

URL: http://www.papayaclothing.com/

I am a very UNHAPPY CUSTOMER of Papaya. I have to say their customer service just seems to be plain BAD! I went shopping at Papaya in Concord California and the sales clerks there never helped me. One time I asked them to hold the clothes I was planning to purchase while I went to the bathroom and get a bite to eat. When I returned about half hour later, they either sold what I wanted to buy or returned the clothes to the racks. Needless to say, I ended up not spending any $$$ there and dont plan to return soon!! They say customer satisfaction is guaranteed! It is not true! They cannot even give you the managers telephone number, you can only leave your number so they can call you back after your 14 day return policy has expired. Cheap prices but not worth the hassle! I WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS STORE IN CONCORD AND WILL DO MY BEST TO INFORM ALL MY FRIENDS NOT TO SHOP AT THE PAPAYA STORE IN CONCORD EITHER!!

6f263ebb, 2009-01-19, 01:53AM CST

WELL YOU HAVE NO LIFE PAPAYA CHANGED MY LIFE AND CLOSET AND I GET THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN CORAL SQUARE MALL!!!! VIVAAA PAPAYAA!!!

c458eec9, 2009-02-24, 12:49PM CST

They are there to sell clothes they are not your personal valet..you don't hand them your merchandise and say hold this while I pee and eat it just is not done!! Next time pay for your merchandise then go pee and stuff your face..had I been a clerk there I would have said no pay first then take care of your personal business..and if you didn't like my response tough shit..btw you're an idiot!

d0f8b168, 2011-09-06, 12:47PM CDT

Most clothing store do offer to hold your clothes. Some for 24 hours. I made a purchase at the Papaya in St. Augustine, Florida. I bought a dress for my daughter. The dress was too large so my husband took it back to exchange it for a smaller size. Since they didnt have the dress in the correct size - we were told that we couldnt get our money back, but would be given store credit. My husband ask the sales clerk if he was certain that the receipt given to him was sufficient to get store credit since it was only the original receipt with the item circled and the clerks initials on it. the store clerk assured him that it was. Surprise. When I tried to use the credit - I was told that I couldnt do it without a card (which wasn't given to my husband). Also, the clerk never wrote the credit info in "the book" so he made two mistakes and Papaya has the dress and the money and we are out the dress and the cash. Called the customer service number that they gave me, but no one ever answers and the phone disconnects. Ripped off by corporate america. I will NEVER shop at Papaya again and will do my best to discourage others to do the same.