MediaCom

Company: MediaCom

Location: 719 Old Spartanburg Hwy
Hendersonville, NC, 28792, US

URL: http://www.mediacomcc.com/

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact MediaCom regarding an excessive bill. There was a dispute between MediaCom and the local television network. They decided not to carry the local networks. With that being said, we decided to go with Satellite. DirecTv came out and installed service. The next day I returned all the cable boxes w/ remotes to the local office. The lady behind the counter then tells me that they will have to charge me for another weeks due to the billing cycle. I told her no way, if I owed them money they would turn off service immediately and I expected the same. They told me their would be no way they could do that and I would have to contact customer service. Well I have on numerous occasions with no avail. If anybody has any suggestions I am willing to listen. This is ridiculous.

ff5ef21e, 2011-05-09, 09:21PM CDT

i cancelled my service in january and have gotten several bills after they said my acount was canceled. one of many excuses were "you called back the next day and had it reconected." Three bills later with your account is closed and no money owed Im still getting billed. Its may 9th and guess what they said. No money owed and you shouldnt get another bill.