Ira Woods - Ira Woods Return Policy for online discount plumbing products

Posted on Friday, November 16th, 2007 at 2:35pm CST by 0c21a531

Product: Ira Woods sink

Company: Ira Woods

Location: Arlington, Vi, 22205, US

In purchasing a number of sinks from Ira Woods I made a request to send and entire itemized list from the sales associate. The request was not done and the I ordered the wrong size sink. I made multiple calls and emails to the return department at Ira Woods and the women who received the first request for support for return, left the company and no one follow up with request. Calls were made and additional emails sent and noone responded. 5 weeks later another call was placed and the service representative stated that could not help because the supervisor was out. I was told to purchase the right sink but the returns department would not help. Another call was made to Ira Woods and a message left and noone returned the call at 24 hours. Another call was placed and finally the return policy was sent to me by a very unpleasant representative of the company. By the time the costs of shipping were covered, there would be no benefit to return the $60 sink made by American Standard.

If you buy from Ira Woods you need to be very careful. The call center support is not good. I will not buy from Ira Woods again.

cce1c4ff, 2011-05-26, 03:41PM CDT

I had the same type of experience. 10 calls, 15 emails and even a fax with no response. As soon as they found out I had a problem they would not respond at all.

The only way I got a response was to email everyone in the company (about 15 people) my story and file a report with the BBB. Someone finally called me back. But it was not to help me. It was to point out that it was my fault they did not return my calls because I did not state specifically what I was calling for or the resolution that I wanted. CRAZY.

www.irawoodssucks.com

Do your research before purchasing from this company. The BBB gave them a C- rating.