Sheer Cover - SHEER COVER, BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Posted on Thursday, November 15th, 2007 at 2:26pm CST by 821bdbf6

Product: Sheer Cover

Company: Sheer Cover

Location: 41-550 Eclectic Street Suite 200
Palm Desert, CA, 92260, US

URL: http://www.sheercover.com/

GOOD PRODUCT NOT WORTH HASTLE!!!

It is not worth my time to get into all the rediculous problems I have had deadling with Sheer cover. Not only do they NOT tell you when you order a starter kit that in order to recieve any "member" prices there after, you WILL recieve shipments with the minimum 4 items you CAN customize if you can get anyone on the phone who knows what they are doing. Doing this FAR OUTWAYS getting "member" prices. If you do not comply, your account will be cancelled.

I tried to do the simple task of signing my sister up for her birthday so that she could become a member, have the kit sent to my address to be put together in a birthday present. I was told that was possible by 5 different agents, was sent the wrong thing in the wrong name after 3 hours on the phone. In the course of a week, I spent 4 hours on the phone, was put on hold for 34 minutes and forgotten about until the rep answered thinking I was a new customer and the list goes on and on. 5 reps and 3 supervisors later, I'm still trying to reverse charges and a shipment that automate with their terrible system that even their supervisors can't opperate after having tried to cancel my account numerous times.

REDICULOUS UNTRAINED CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

1a5c42ff, 2009-07-02, 01:30PM CDT

I have to say, I felt tricked. I'm a buyer who reads everything before I buy. I was billed $99.00. I just wanted one product and I was bully was a 3 payments of $33.00

In other words you can not buy what you want. You are bullied to buy more that you asked for. I do like one or two things but I don't want a gun to my head and they tell me what to buy. I rather spend the extra money at the dept store and get gift with purchase at that time.

I wish I would have read this first before I signed up.

I will return everything.

LYNN

4ad747ce, 2010-06-01, 03:44PM CDT

I have also had a terrible experience with Sheer Cover. I canceled my account about six months ago. Like an idiot I e-mailed and inquired about ordering product. They re-opened my account without my permission, shipped another useless trial kit, charged my credit card without my authorization and just charged my card for a second time again today. I returned the trial but they claim they have not received it and it could take 4-6 weeks from the date they receive it to issue credit for the kit that I never ordered in the first place!!! They also tell me they will continue to charge my account until they receive the returned trial kit that I never ordered! They are rude and don't care that my account keeps getting charged for something I did not order.