Amazon.com - Amazon Customer Service

Posted on Thursday, November 15th, 2007 at 3:29pm CST by 37c649cc

Company: Amazon.com

URL: http://www.amazon.com/

Hi,

I have been selling movies on Amazon.com for close to five years. On 20 OCT 07, Amazon suspended my account for no reason. On 24 OCT 07, they closed my account.

Their general reason (with no specifics) was "The feedback, claims and/or refunds submitted to your seller account profile indicate that a number of buyers have been dissatisfied with the service you have provided."

My approval numbers are outstanding. I have not had had a single A-Z Guarantee Claim, my lifetime positive feedback rating is 95% (exemplary compared to most of the other sellers on Amazon), and I have not received a single instance of negative feedback for over a year.

After the 20 OCT 07 notice, I emailed them back asking for specific reasons for suspending my account. They gave no explanation.

If Amazon is closing accounts for positive feedback ratings of 95% or less, close to HALF of the sellers on Amazon should be shut down. I have trouble believing they are in the process of doing this. They have singled me out for some reason.

I have never had an issue with Amazon until now, but this is a big problem.

5540f19f, 2007-12-27, 06:22PM CST

They hit me none of my people that i had shipped had posted feedback but they felt based on only 2 responses that i would have a high amount of complaints. I was the only one competing against one of their sellers and i feel that was one of the reasons because I had lower prices. They let a customer abuse me and lie through A2Z essentially feedback extortion.....