Keomala Photography - Poor Service

Posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2007 at 1:01pm CST by cd61583b

Product: Keomala photography

Company: Keomala Photography

Location: Altoona, IA, Al, 50009, US

Ty takes beautiful pictures but after your event is over the service is terrible. We use Keomala Photography for our weddings and have expierenced nothing but horrible service. From Ty not returning calls, to canceling are meetings, to not having our pictures done months after our event. For as much as we paid Ty we expected a lot better service after the sale. Another couple I know who went through him still hasn't recieved all their wedding stuff and it has been almost a year, they have tried to contact him but he won't return their calls. As I said earlier Ty's pictures are wonderful but they are not worth the trouble you have to go through to get them.

d4f27f11, 2008-05-28, 12:52PM CDT

I also used Ty for my wedding last June. I would agree he takes great pictures, but I have yet to receive some of the pictures I requested. It took him several months to send the order forms for the wedding albums and several months to recieve the albums themselves. In order to get the albums, he thought we should meet at a truck stop! I asked for a coffee shop instead and he delivered most of the albums and pictures, with the exception of 2 that I'm still waiting on almost 1 year later.

7c961385, 2008-08-05, 02:03PM CDT

We used Ty for our wedding and have been nothing but agravated ever since. He will not answer our phone calls and we have been waiting over eight months since our last appointment to get our wedding album. Do not use Ty. He does great work, but believe me he is not worth the trouble.

fc02de78, 2011-01-17, 04:13PM CST

We also have the same issue. I had to hound him for months to get our albumn and I am still bugging him to try to get the dvd he owes us. The pictures are great but he does not hold to his contract. This is not what you would expect when paying thousands of dollars for photos!