Central Kia of Irving - Central Kia of Irving, Texas Will Rip You Off

Product: Central Kia Finance Office

Company: Central Kia of Irving

Location: 1600 E Airport Freeway
Irving, TX, 75062, US

This is how finance managers at Central Kia of Irving treat you like a piece of dirt. Yes they treat you like you are a pest, and not the one who is going to part with several thousands of dollars and line their pockets with greenbacks. Customers are the ones who pay for their food on the table, and cloths on their backs.

I was buying car for my son. We agreed on a 60 months financing with credit life insurance, added to the price (about $350.00 value). It was September 23rd, 2007. On the 29th of September, 2007 we got a phone call from a finance manager that "something" did not work and we need to sign a new set of papers. My wife, who is carrying the financing, arranged the meeting with the finance manager the next day at 9AM - she was working that day and needed to expedite the process.

All paperwork was supposed to be ready for signing. She was told that the finance manager will be right with her. After 10 minutes she asked where he was, and the receptionist running her eyes on the ceiling was feeding her with some kind of lie again. On her insistence some other ???finance manager" showed up and told her that the guy who made a 9 AM appointment with her does not work till noon time, but he was ready to "help" her. My wife called me from the finance office asking for advice. I asked her for about the length of the contract - she confirmed with the financial manager 60 months, they dropped few points on financing, and I heard that the credit life is included in contract.

My wife signed papers - of course they did not give her any copies.

Three weeks later we got a copy of the contract only.

It has 72 months loan and instead of credit life insurance ($350 value) a WRAP extended warranty a $1208 add on.

WOW!!! What a rip-off.

To wrap it up: If you go to that dealership remember that you are dealing with bunch of thieves and lowest form of scum in the city - that probably goes for most of the dealerships in this area, but I can not confirm it, although I had similar experience at Buzz-Post dealership as well.

Do not sign anything you do not understand - walk out, get assistance.

If the finance officer tells you to wait more than fifteen minutes - walk out, come back next day or have them FedEx you papers for signature.

Go to another dealership - you will get better, or worse deal.

DO NOT SHOP AT CENTRAL KIA.

PS

I was supposed to get $100 referral fee. I am still waiting.

28063bdc, 2008-05-26, 01:35PM CDT

MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SCUMBAG AND COULD BUY YOUR OWN CAR INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR WIFE BUY ONE FOR YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE. "CARRYING THE FINANCING?????" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CREDITWORTHY TO BE INVOLVED IN A TRANSACTION TRY TO GIVE THE COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO HELP THEM A BAD NAME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO POST THIS.....I WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO EMBARRASSED....OH, AND WHO DID YOU "REFER?" YOUR WIFE....WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU THINK YOU DESERVE $100 FOR REFERRING YOUR WIFE? ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS DRIVE THE CAR, NOT PAY FOR IT, AND SCREW UP HER CREDIT TOO. GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!