Uniden stinks

Posted on Saturday, November 10th, 2007 at 8:01am CST by 04a45159

Company: Uniden stinks

I purchased the Uniden BC246T scanner last spring.? I have been trying ever since to get help using the triple trunking feature.? NO ONE seems to know how to use this scanner.

The instructions are so confusing, I couldn't even use them to program the frequencies on my other scanner.? I managed to figure it out on my own, but triple trunking has me completely confused.

I called and emailed Uniden several times and evidently no one there knows how to use the scanner.? The attitude I got was, "triple trunking is not for you".? Well, I guess triple trunking is not for the majority of people since I haven't been able to find anyone else who knows what to do with the scanner.

It never fails to amaze me that companies will manufacture a product, but are unable to tell the consumer how it works and how to use it.

I am now in the process of trying to sell the scanner since NO ONE seems to be able to understand how to use triple trunking.

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

2152b57d, 2009-01-10, 05:38PM CST

If you are still out there and tying to scan check out radioreference.com

There is a large community of radio hobiests that love to help people out.