Uniden stinks

Posted on Saturday, November 10th, 2007 at 8:01am CST by 04a45159

Company: Uniden stinks

I purchased the Uniden BC246T scanner last spring.? I have been trying ever since to get help using the triple trunking feature.? NO ONE seems to know how to use this scanner.

The instructions are so confusing, I couldn't even use them to program the frequencies on my other scanner.? I managed to figure it out on my own, but triple trunking has me completely confused.

I called and emailed Uniden several times and evidently no one there knows how to use the scanner.? The attitude I got was, "triple trunking is not for you".? Well, I guess triple trunking is not for the majority of people since I haven't been able to find anyone else who knows what to do with the scanner.

It never fails to amaze me that companies will manufacture a product, but are unable to tell the consumer how it works and how to use it.

I am now in the process of trying to sell the scanner since NO ONE seems to be able to understand how to use triple trunking.

________________________________________________________________________

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

2152b57d, 2009-01-10, 05:38PM CST

If you are still out there and tying to scan check out radioreference.com

There is a large community of radio hobiests that love to help people out.