pch.com (publisher's clearing house)

Posted on Friday, May 18th, 2007 at 9:37pm CDT by 3d171929

Company: pch.com (publisher's clearing house)

pch.com they've sent me a genuine amethyst necklace of which I did order,but they told me it was FREE!! now I got it in the mail saying I owe them $4.99 for postage & handling. & it wasn't even sent in a decent envelope that they even spent that much to send to me! this is wrong!! because when they say something is FREE,it should be!! they say you're signing up to win $,but in order to get registered with them,you've got to order an item from them!! this is wrong!! this is how they're getting that $ to give out to ONLY 1 winner!! can you please help me out? I don't want this necklace if I have to pay for it!! and I want off their mailing list!! I'd like to send it back,but some one already stated that they NEVER got what they claimed they ordered!! what can I do? I refuse to pay for something that was supposed to be free!! can I send it back,or will they claim I never did? thank you for your help!! Sarah Orlando p.s.my e-mail address is:COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_57675# the date is Friday May 18,2007 this is the date I got their "free" necklace in the mail. thank you!!

_____

See what's free at AOL.com.