sleeper sofa

Posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2007 at 4:11am CDT by 7c199da9

Company: sleeper sofa

Ashley furniture Sawgrass Mills, Sunrise florida. This complaint is a little late in coming. the reason being that I have never done something like this. My husband and I purchased a sleeper couch. It was bought for a spare room. a few months after buying the couch we noticed that the pillows were getting all out of shape and it was uncomfortable to sit in. The cushions lost there fullness and it is like sitting on the springs. No one believed the age of the couch. those that slept on it said it is very uncomfortable. It looks shabby. I should have gone back to the store sooner but I just kept putting it off because I didn't think you would do anything about it. But then I realized that we paid top price and received a low grade product. I don't know what your policy is but I think you should send someone over to take a look at it. I can be reached at 954-720-8996 or my cell 954-232-6571. Or you can e-mail me at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_57609# I would appreciate a reply. thank you Annette Rao 8308 nw 59th st Tamarac, Fla. 33321

_____

See what's free at AOL.com.