kentucky fried chicken - kentucky fried chicken shawno avenue green bay wisconsin

Posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2007 at 5:56pm CDT by 8a91f4f6

Company: kentucky fried chicken

Location: shawno avenue
GREEN BAY, WI, US

Category: Restaurants, Bars

On this past mothers day I went to the above named store to get a bucket meal for my mom who is in a nursing home. I placed my order and waited. there were a number of people and they were obviously understaffed so I knew it wouldn't be fast. After waiting 20 minutes and seeing other people who came after me get their orders filled I spoke to the manager. He said they "lost" my order, I was unhappy, but still needed the food. after about 5 minutes he said they were out of "original" and it would take about 9 minutes. I waited. when I finally thought I was done, he said there would be a wait for the biscuits. In all I was there for 30 minutes before I got my comlete order. I told the manager, that I realized that he was short staffed but there was no excuse for loosing my order. He offered to give me a $10 credit toward my next order. I thanked him, but told him I lived in Madison and the coupon for his store would not do me much good. I am highly irritated that my elderly mother had to wait for over a half hour to get her mothers day meal. At the very least you need to give me a coupon or letter for a free bucket. The bill was $16.87. thank you for your attention to this matter.

tom