2002 Fleetwood Terry

Posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2007 at 10:09am CDT by 9ab1726b

Company: 2002 Fleetwood Terry

I thought I sent an update on the outcome of our problems we had with our 2002 Fleetwood Terry, but with all the emails I have been receiving asking what happened, I guess I forgot to.

Anyway, Fleetwood and I reached an agreement that was satisfactory to both of us. Although, I cannot go into details, we ended up with a brand new 2006 Wilderness and we have been very happy with it so far. We still get nervous when we are out in it and the rain starts coming down. I find myself looking in all the hidden places for water leaking in, but I will get over that soon, hopefully.

Thanks to everyone out there for your support. Thanks to complaints.com and a big thank you to TRAVEL TRAILERS here in Danville, Illinois for their help and support during this dilemma. They went out of their way to help us out and even loaned us a brand new tt to use during one season, so we wouldn't miss out on camping. We didn't even purchase the old Terry from them!!

All I can say is, if you really believe and can prove your damage occurred because of a manufacturing defect, then keep contacting Fleetwood about it and ask them to correct the situation to YOUR satisfaction. In our case, there was no doubt the tt was defective as soon as it left the factory.

Good luck!