Cuisinart DCC-2000 Brew on Demand

Posted on Tuesday, May 1st, 2007 at 7:49am CDT by ec1461d8

Company: Cuisinart DCC-2000 Brew on Demand

My husband and I purchased this excellent coffee maker about a year and a half ago. LOVE it, though recently it just quit working on us. For the past two days, I have tried repeatedly to call Cuisinart's customer service number (800) 726-0190. Each time, I have been put into "hold limbo" for up to 30 minutes, without a human ever answering. As instructed, I even attempted to leave a message for a call back and it doesn't work! Needless to say, my love of this coffee maker and company is quickly diminishing.

The appliance is covered under a three year warranty, but we no longer have proof of purchase from Bloomingdales. All I want to know is where we can send the coffee maker for repair. I'd hate to buy another and have the same issues all over again, especially with a completely unresponsive customer service department. Please help us get some response from this company. The serial number of our unit is 50517C. The address for Cuisinart Customer Service is 150 Milford Road, East Windsor, NJ 08520.

Thanks!!

77237b8b, 2008-12-03, 11:18AM CST

I am now on my 3rd coffee pot and after about 1 year - the same thing happens - an electrical issue that it just quits. No power! It then operates sporatic! Even with the 3 year warranty - I am switching back to my Bunn today.

5dc85d9e, 2009-07-29, 01:43PM CDT

Evidently this is a problem that they are aware of. However, they refused to replace the unit. Customer service was condescending and sarcastic.