TATA indicom / walky Phone

Posted on Friday, March 9th, 2007 at 2:07am CST by 37ee20fa

Company: TATA indicom / walky Phone

I am using TATA indicom walky phone for my office use. We have about 5 connections in Ahmedabad office & 3 connections in Mumbai office and these connections are used by our employees. As such there is no issue with the services or billing, in fact I am very happy with the services offered by the company but there is a serious problem with the phones coming from banks & credit card companies.

I am sure that somebody from TATA indicom is selling the databank to the telecalling agencies as these agencies are calling on the numbers which I have allocated to my employees and they are asking for my name, as the phones are booked on my name. I have never used those numbers and they are only and only used by my employees, however I am getting calls, asking for me in office hours for credit card & loan offers.

It is really disgusting that TATA indicom customer’s databank is sold in the market and management is not aware of this. I hope this complaint will reach to a right person in management and management will try to avoid such nuisance.

Thanks & Regards,

Satyam Trivedi

Ahmedabad

c68d67a5, 2008-11-25, 11:02PM CST

Dear Mr. Trivedi,

Pls accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Tata Indicom for the inconvenience caused to you.

Pls be rest assured that we as a company respect customer's privacy and do not disclose any of the customer's personal details to any third party.

Would request you to register all your accounts with DND by calling the Tata indicom customer care.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to revert to me at [email protected]

Regards