CONDO PURCHASE IN PEMBROKE PEMBROKE PINES

Posted on Wednesday, March 7th, 2007 at 12:42pm CST by 75cc1d1c

Company: CONDO PURCHASE IN PEMBROKE PEMBROKE PINES

AMERIDREAM REAL ESTATE, INC

JOSE A RAMOS -REALTOR ASSOCIATE

COMPLEX: WINDSOR IN PEMBROKE PINES.

WE SIGNED A PURCHASE AGREEMENT BACK IN DECEMBER MY CREDIT IS EXCELLENT AND THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST HOME PURCHASE. i WAS TOLD IN DECEMBER THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE CLOSING OF THE CONDO BY THE END OF DECEMBER OF 2006. IT IS APRIL 7,2007 AND TO THIS DATE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO THE CLOSING I HAVE PROVIDED THEM WITH EVERYTHING THEY NEED.

I WORK FOR THE IRS AND HAVING TO CONSTANTLY MISS DAYS OF WORK TO DO THE CLOSING AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENING I THINK IS NOT RIGHT. I HAVE ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND WAS TOLD THAT I CAN'T GET IT BACK. THEIR EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THE CLOSING HAS BEEN THAT THE SELLER HAS A LOT OF LIENS ON THE PROPERTY AND THAT IS HOLDING EVERYTHING BACK. I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS UNTIL NOW.

THE SECOND THING IS THAT THE GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE THEY DID I SEE QUIT A FEW DISCREPENCIES THAT THEY ARE ADDING AND CHARGING AND IN THE FORMS AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY ARE JUST COVERING THEIR PROFITS AND ADDING THEM TO MY LOAN SO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO REPORT THEM TO THE STATE . I FIND THAT JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

WHAT CAN I DO AM I GOING TO JUST LOOSE MY 2500 OR CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK. CAN YOU HELP ME

CARLOS LOPEZ 954-562-6952