2000domain.net - RE: 2000domain.net

Posted on Tuesday, March 6th, 2007 at 1:27pm CST by 03355280

Company: 2000domain.net

Dear Sir:

This Domain Name reseller is a ripoff. First of all they don't like to respond to any type of communication. I have written approximately 10-15 emails to them in the past three weeks concerning transferring my domain name from 2000domain.net to an ICANN auth. seller. However, although at there site it states that as of Oct. 2006 all .com and .net domain names must have an auth. code to transfer and they state that upon request by fax with a copy of my drivers license they will email me the auth code.

They not only have not emailed or supplied me with auth. code they don't answer my communications including my request for verification that they received my fax. The name of my domain that is registered with 2000domain.net is: "aforeignloveaffair.com" and it expires on 03/26/07. On a scale of 1-10, I give this ripoff company a big fat 1. I thank you for looking into this problem.

Kai

2bf0d44b, 2008-08-04, 09:13AM CDT

Did you ever solve this issue? I am going through the same thing and my domain is expiring. Is there a way to get an authorization code somehow?

658545d2, 2008-10-09, 09:51AM CDT

I feel your pain. I've been dealing with this firm for over a month. They don't reply to emails, they don't respond to their contact form, and all phone calls go to voicemail.

Luckily, the domain I'm transferring doesn't expire anytime soon, but my client is getting irritated.

I fully plan on reporting this fly-by-night operation.

If you are considering 2000Domain.net for registering a domain. Think again.

87740ace, 2013-07-16, 09:59PM CDT

I feel your pain too! I have 3 domains and having 'Hellish' time contacting them. They have this standard format of replying to you..

-----

Hello.

Thank you for contacting Support.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I could see that you have updated the same issue in ticket #11487359. Our billing specialists will be contact you within 24-48 hours. For the further queries, you can update the ticket #11487359.

If you have any further queries, please get back to us. We are available 24×7.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Vidya R

Customer Support

2000domain.net

----

I pray I can get out of them soon.