Fraud

Posted on Wednesday, March 21st, 2007 at 5:28pm CDT by 86ec1e46

Company: Fraud

I too purchased some accessories from the company "EliteXtreme" at elitextreme.com. The purchase was made on 3/4/07 and I paid extra shipping for 3-day air. After about 5-6 business days I tried to contact the company via the phone number on there web site (407-331-0546). Needless to say it was constantly busy. After 15 calls within a couple of days I realized I was probably dealing with a fraudulent company. The e-mails at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_64815# sent on the 12th and 21st of March went unanswered also. Fortunately Visa credited my account temporarily until they can investigate this dispute. My bank had the same phone number I had but it said the location was in Nebraska. Obviously this is a fraudulent online company and also it mentions you can become a wholesaler through there affiliates. The company I called is called Shareasale at shareasale.com. They are in Chicago. I talked with a sales rep named David who ASSURED me that they investigate the affiliated companies they do business with, such as EliteXtreme. I explained what has happened to me and probably many others but he had no response of any kind other than "I'm sorry". This leads me to believe that shareasale .com may also be a fraudulent company marketing over 2000 business sites from which you can purchase goods and services. I hope this helps others out there to stay clear of both of these companies and I also would like to see Visa and the Better Business Bureau join forces to put these people out of business and bring charges against them. I work hard enough for what little monies I make to have it stolen from companies like EliteXtreme.com and Shareasale.com. Thank you.