Benjamin Moore paint/Fort Mcmuray Alberta

Posted on Thursday, March 15th, 2007 at 12:27am CDT by b4e767e6

Company: Benjamin Moore paint/Fort Mcmuray Alberta

business ...Benjamin Moore paint.Fort Mcmurray Alberta paint store..

I have a complaint about my paint that I purchased about 5 weeks ago.I painted. I bought all producted from Benjamin Moore paint store .Paint alone was $62.00a can.I painted bathroom.(Having 9 people living in my home everyone had to use my on suit bathroom for 5 days) Now washing with tsp,taping,removing electrical outlets,and repairing ceiling...We paint....after waiting for dryness we decorate with accessories...bathroom is in full use...Problem occurs...Went to move paint rod paint stuck to pole and ripped paint ...After that touched paint still tacky...what I don't understand is that after so many weeks why would paint be tacky?After all that disappointment and work,my 3 year old has a splashing fit in the bathroom,water ends up all over the walls,I get cranky,then wipe down wall,there is green paint all over my cloth.Now come on people after 5 weeks of drying you would think that the paint I paid 62 dollars a can for would and should not show up on my cloth....I wonder about the quality of your paint now. This is the the first room I have ever painted in my hole life and I wanted to use the best....What is the best???

disappointed consumer.