BFS Broward Factory Service

Company: BFS Broward Factory Service

Product: Home Warranty Plan

Company:

Broward Factory Service

Owned by Herd Enterprises, Inc.

2014 Hayes St, Hollywood, FL, 33020

Telephones: 1-888-237-9910, and 1-954-920-0400

Florida Licenses:

CA-CO56774, CF-C056867, CA-C057400, ES-0000336, CA-CO56778

website:

www.browardfactory.com

Online Warranty: "We fix it, or replace it. Free!"

CONSUMERS BEWARE:

We bought a BFS home a warranty plan for our home in Miami - from these

folks directly from their website, and prior to paying in full - we

confirmed coverage with their telephone operators.

Six months after purchasing their contract, we made "our first and only

service request to have them reparied our washer/drier, which was making

loud noise during the tumble cycle. After paying their $45 dollar fee to

their technician, numerous calls to their supervisors,managers, technicians,

unkept promises/excuses to fix machine and "over six months" since we filed

our request for service - they have neither repaired the machine nor replace

it.

Just read another complaint that was filed on this site a while back by

another consumer, and wished I had seen it prior to purchasing their

service.

There are plenty of other high quality home warranty service providers

nationwide - don't make the mistake we made.

MARIA P., 2012-09-22, 11:44AM CDT

Broward Gold Replacement was a very expensive mistake. Since 2003 I have paid my escalating premiums for that assurance. Instead now that the air conditioner is obviously OLD, I have to spend two to three times a week reseting the unit while I wait usually from 11 to 3 for a service repairman. The problem after three visits remains even with a "new starter." No call backs as requested from Manager concerning this back and forth with the RESET button and waiting several days and all day for the service.

A few quotes I have received from Service:

1.Shut the air. Wait an hour and then click it on again. (So much for dependable AUTOMATIC air system in a luxury condo complex.)

2.We wont replace the unit as long as it can be made to work. (I guess tat includes condo owner manually reseting it 3x in a week!)

3.If it doesn't work after this service call, I (serv. mngr.) will personally come and check it out myself. (New starter did not resolve problem. No visit. No call from Manager as requested and Back to me reseting it again.)

4.We are not replacing the unit if we can't see what's wrong. (Dah, what is the past three visits on this problem for? A social call?)

I WILL HAVE TO CONSIDER PAYING A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO DO WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING YOU FOR ALL THESE YEARS OR WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES I WILL BE THE AUTOMATIC RESET ATTENDANT. AM I TO ASSUME THAT IS HOW YOUR PLAN WORKS? PS Try finding a corporate manager's name directly or on the web page. Disgusted.