Air India : Lost Baggage and stuff stolen from Bag.

Posted on Sunday, June 3rd, 2007 at 8:40pm CDT by 94d7d13d

Company: Air India : Lost Baggage and stuff stolen from Bag.

Complaints.com team,

I would like to thank you for providing a platform to publish the harassment I went through because of "Air India".

Here are the mails I have sent to Air India, but as usual they have NEVER cared to respond to my mails.

=============================================

Mail send to AIR INDIA on

Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:29:54 -0800 (PST)

Mr Gomes,

My Name is Kishor Ahuja. I had travelled by Air India from New York to Mumbai, and I had reached Mumbai on 27th Dec 2006.

Upon reaching mumbai when I collected my baggage I realised that one of the small checked in bag was missing. I did report the same at AIR INDIA counter at Airport, I still have the copy of report.

Also when I got my luggage I realized that one of the bag's zip was partially open. I did not care much about it, but the next day when I opened my luggage I found that my wrist watch that I bought in US ( worth around 60.00 USD , "sixty" ) was missing.

Also I came to know that during the same time there were reports in media that things are being stolen by baggage handling staff at mumbai airport.

I am hope that something will be done against this?

Thanks

Kishor

===============================================

Again sent an email to AIR INDIA on

Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mr Gomes,

Hope you are doing good.

I am Kishor Ahuja, and I had sent the complaint through email on Feb 15th 2007, but I have not heard from your department till date. I am assuming as your department might be getting tons of mails every day, so might be my email was lost somewhere, so here I am making the complaint again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hope that something will be done against this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Kishor

---------------------------------

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

77d824b8, 2008-09-03, 02:39PM CDT

dear mr. Gomes

My name is Ankit Sharan. I travelled through mumbai airport to dubai on the 31st of august 2008. at the baggage check counter i have left my black coloured folder, which has all my certificates. Is there anything that can be done to recover the same.

That will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you