tata indicom

Company: tata indicom

To,

Tata Teleservices Limited

Haryana

Sub-Improper response from your representative

Dear Sir,

With Regards, I would like to bring your kind attention that I had taken 3(three) Tata Mobile phones having mobile number i.e. 9215296200-96300-96400 through Mr. Sunny (9254107393) , Mr. Kapil (9215637712) and Mr. Sahil (9255431537).

They introduce Mr. Sunny as their boss who is located in your HUDA office at Panipat.

We paid Rs 4800 for these three connection and tell us that they will send receipt for the same from their office

After aprx 15 days one of the phone(9215296300)Box no 18 B420B2(Samsung) was stop working then we called up your above mentioned representatives for bill and handset problem but instead of giving some proper solution, they said they said that its not their responsibility and part of their job and showing that they are unknown to me.

Even they are not ready to pay the bill of Rs. 4800 that we had paid for the new connection of these three instrument.

Now we would like to bring your kind attention that you should check out the matter and see weather your representave are doing fraud with the customer or what else.

Now we are having the damaged phone which is not working within 15 days of period of purchase, when we go to the tata office they have no answer and when we approach to the customer care (Samsung ) they want proper bill for the same.

So please look into the matter and come out with some solution or if you wont then let me guide what will be the alternative solution.,

So now I want bills of all the connection and my damaged instrument will be replaced.

And being a consumer(I am paying from my hard earned money to your company so that company should give services in return not harassment so this is totally breach of trust)

I also want apology from the company for the same and also what necessary action that management will take against the above mentioned three representative of your company so that no other customer will suffer in future, it will even benefit for the company's point of view.

Please look into the matter as early as possible and reply at the earliest.

Thanks/Regards