american airlines

<DIV class=RTE>

<P><BR><BR></P>

<DIV>AMERICAN AIRLINES CUSTOMER SERVICE</DIV>

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

<DIV>LOOK AT THE RESPONSE... I KNEW WHAT IT WOULD BE EVEN BEFORE I GOT IT, JUST BY THE AUTOMATED&nbsp;EMAIL TO MY INITIAL COMPLAINT VIA AA.COM WEBSITE.&nbsp; IT WOULD TAKE A WEEK OR MORE TO HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP REPLY TO MY COMPLAINT THE EMAIL STATED... (NOTICE THE REPLY TIME)</DIV>

<DIV>

<DIV class=RTE>

<P><BR>Good&nbsp; Morning,</P>

<P>I&nbsp; want aa to know that this flight I purchased (No confirmation has been emailed yet) was the most difficult process I have ever experienced&nbsp; out of any airline company I have used (around 15).<BR>I booked a vacation through aavacations.com in March, I cancelled in May. I made a down payment, received a confirmation email explaining all the rules and regulations. Why is it that the customer doesn't get a detailed confirmation of a cancellation and&nbsp; how to reuse the refund? I was given an aa ticket number locator and a set of 6 alpha letters, perhaps another way of locating a record.<BR>I am an educated person and I went through circus hoops trying to apply this refund. Virtually no communication between the "vacation center" and reservations for "tickets only". <BR>I put 2 tickets on hold (for the same/original passengers) but the customer has to call. After 4 phone

calls, 2 connections, 43 minutes later and the 5th customer representive, I finally book the tickets but&nbsp; she can't break down the refund for me, only tell me what additional funds I owe. No email confirmation. It was easier applying for a 2nd mortgage on my house.<BR>Inclosing,&nbsp; this probably will be the last flight I will ever book with American Airlines. My time is worth alot more than whatever my refund was that I applied to the new tickets.</P>

<P>Best Regards,<BR>*****&nbsp; ******<BR></P></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">

<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>

<DIV></DIV><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>I2007/07-10160-00008-001</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:11:26 -0600 <STRONG><FONT size=5>this is when email was sent</FONT></STRONG></I><BR>MIME-Version:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>1.0</I><BR>Received:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>from mailgate3.aa.com ([144.9.151.233]) by bay0-mc9-f7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:11:12 -0700</I><BR>Received:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>from mailgate3.aa.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])by mailgate3.aa.com (8.13.7/8.13.6) with ESMTP id </I><BR><PRE>July 17, 2007 <FONT size=5><STRONG><EM>this is when aa replied</EM></STRONG>

</FONT>

Dear Ms:

Thank you for contacting us.&nbsp; <FONT color=#ff0000>I am sorry that we were unable to send you a receipt.

</FONT>In your record, M****, it indicates that they tried to send it but they were

unsuccessful in delivering.&nbsp; You can print your Itinerary and Receipt online via

AA.com by following these instructions:

- Go to www.aa.com

- Click on the "My Reservations" tab

- Choose to "Login" -or- "Continue Without Logging In"

You will need to fill out the "Find Reservations" form, if your reservation does not

appear on your list.

On the Itinerary Details page, click on "PRINT ITINERARY &amp; RECEIPT"

Further questions about your ticket should be directed to American Airlines

Reservations at 1-800-433-7300 (24 hours/daily).

This is an "outgoing only" email address.&nbsp; If you 'reply' to this message by simply

selecting the reply button, we will not receive your additional comments.&nbsp; Please

assist us in providing you with a timely response to any feedback you have for us by

always sending us your email messages via AA.com at

<A href="javascript:ol('http://www.aa.com/customerrelations');"><FONT face=Tahoma color=#000099>http://www.aa.com/customerrelations</FONT></A>.

Sincerely,

Lisa T. Matthai

Customer Relations

American Airlines

</PRE><PRE><FONT color=#ff0000>THANKS SO MUCH LISA FOR YOUR WELL THOUGHT OUT AND THOROUGH REPLY, WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIKE YOU,</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT color=#ff0000>NO WONDER WHY IT TAKES OVER A WEEK FOR A REPLY!!!</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT color=#ff0000>AMERICAN AIRLINES CUSTOMER SEVICE CENTER IS #1.... IN BEING BUSY WITH COMPLAINTS.

</FONT>

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the

addressee(s); access to anyone else is unauthorized.&nbsp; If this message has been

sent to you in error, do not review, disseminate, distribute or copy it.&nbsp; If you

are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your email system.

</PRE></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></div></html>

ee79e3de, 2008-10-20, 01:31AM CDT

R2008/05-53519-02058-001-0

Je vous remercie pour votre rponse ma lettre du 2 mai et le bon de rduction reu par ailleurs. Toutefois, je souhaite me faire rembourser le prix de ma chambre d'htel par l'assurance de ma carte de crdit et j'ai besoin d'une attestation de votre part mentionnant que nous avons rat la correspondance pour Paris(vol 62 Miami Paris du 29 avril 2008) Je vous remercie de bien vouloir l'envoyer mon adresse.