tatamotors - a complaint about a dealer of tatamotors

Posted on Tuesday, July 17th, 2007 at 10:43am CDT by e281cd13

Company: tatamotors

Category: Stores, Shopping

Hi,

1. I'm Capt Gaurav Singh residing in Meerut in U.P.I own a Tata Indigo Marina GLX(Oct 2005 model).Registration Number HRO5Q 9914.

2. I got my car serviced under free servicing on 6th Jul 2007 at Shree Vasu Motors located at Meerut.

3. I had asked rectify a few snags.One problem was with the faulty fuel metering which they claimed to have rectified.I was taken by surprise and the fuel in my car emptied , though the meter showed atleast 10 litre fuel.I had to make a mockery out of myself and had to walk 2 KM at night to fetch petrol for my car.

4. The problem didn't end there and on 13th of July I had gone out with a couple of friends for dinner . While coming back the alternator of my car developed some snag and my car stopped taking the self.I contacted the Tata helpline who instead of helping me told me the charges they will take .This was really disheartening.I started my car by push and reached home.By the time I reached home the battery got discharged.

5. Since I am a very busy person serving the Nation ,I could only ask the helpline to take my car to the servicing station on 15th Jul which is a Sunday.

6. I left the car there and the service adviser told me that I shall get my car back on the next day i.e.16th Jul since the spares were awaited.In advance only they told me that the tentative cost of the alternator would be Rs 3,500+OD. I didn't get my car yesterday that is 16th Jul.

7. Today, I received a call from Shree Vasu Motors that the spares are still awaited and might get my car delivered tomorrow.

8. I am harrassed by the said service station to the maximum.I am unable to use vehicle for my conveyance for the last 4 days.

9. I'm so harrassed that I'm planning to move to the consumer forum.

10. I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks in anticipation