SBI ATM - / SBI ATM

Posted on Monday, January 8th, 2007 at 12:04pm CST by a79cea2d

Company: SBI ATM

Category: Business, Finances

I withdrew Rs.3000/- from SBI ATM Located at Accountant General's Office ,Rambagh,Jhansi Road Gwalior ( ATM ID S1AN0037709),From my ATM Card No.6220180146400040284 my account no.is 00000010267093248,at 10.20 AM of 28/12/2006. I got 5 Notes of Rs 500 & 5 Notes of Rs 100.out of the five notes one note of Rs.500 was later on in the day was found to be false.which I reported imediately to the ATM Incharge of the Bank ( Mr.Rakesh Singh Jadon)on his Mobile phone in the evening .Who advised me to meet Mr.Ashok Pandey of the SBI Bada Branch ,as That Baranch is responsible to filling the ATMnext day in working hours.So next day I went to Bada Branch of SBI and met shri Ashok Pandey but for my surprise he told me to forget that Note and said that he can't help me .Than I went to Zonal office and Meet Mr.Rakesh Jadon I/C ATM of SBI Gwalior but he could only say that He will do the surprise check of the ATM as the Zonal Manager ,(who was not available on that day) will come .

now what I should do ?

Dr.Anil Kumar Gangotia

D- 26,Garden Homes,Near Alka Puri.

Behind New High Court,

Gwalior 474006

9f143ad5, 2009-11-30, 03:22AM CST

ATM , located in east block Sector-1,RK Puram,New Delhi is not working properly from last one weak . so that all customer are not useing the facility of ATM . Please remove the problem immediately.

P.K.Srivastava