HELP ME HOWARD REQUEST

Posted on Thursday, January 4th, 2007 at 4:01pm CST by 948c3349

Company: HELP ME HOWARD REQUEST

Sir Randolph's Class Transportation of Orlando/ Orlando One Stop

P.O. Box 14134, Orlando, Florida 32814 407-737-2911 or 1-877-803-6442

For the Christmas holidays Dec 30-2005 I contracted with the above limo service to provide my children and grandchilden an evening of limo service at a cost of $800 as part of their Christmas gifts which was an evening at the theater and dinner plus the limo ride so they did not have to worry about designated drivers. I paid for this 3 months in advance and the contract states that part of the route was to the Bob Carr Center for Performing Arts so that they knew this was a time sensitive situation. If they did not leave on time, all 3 parts of the gift would have been forfeited at costs of thousands of dollars for 14 persons.

The evening of the 30th.. the driver ended up clear across town in Orlando and was unable to make it in time to pick up my family. 1/2 hour prior to the start of the show and 1/2 hour AFTER they were suppose to have shown up as I allowed a one hour interval.. my daughter called the company and was told they would be late as the driver had just called in.. Obviously they had to find their own transportation and were upset at having to do so at the very last minute. Therefore no services were received for the $800 paid as they could not accept a later arrival as they then had to drive in muliple cars quickly tomake the theater and dinner afterwards.

I phoned the company and they said they would honor the contract later and apologized for the inconvenience.

My 43 year old son died shortly thereafter so I did not recontact them to set up a new evening's limo service until May. I requested a June 17th limo and was told that only 3 of the 5 hours of service would be provided and only on a time availabe basis.

I was very hurt by this practice and feel that I was more than patient with letting the company use my money for such a very long time and am only requesting what I paid for... 5 hours of limo service on a night of MY FAMILY's choice.

As this Christmas season came and went I again felt this was a true injustice and that I should receive either a refund so I can contract with another limo service or have the contract fulfilled.

I don't know what else to do and would appreciate any help you may be able to give me..

I have the copy of the contract and the letter they sent back to me in January of 2006 and will also send the emails that I still have that will hopefully help. Please advise the fax number to send the letters if you need those.

I appreciate anything you may be able to do for me.

Warmest regards, Linda Duque

3ae5f2fd, 2009-11-21, 07:05AM CST

CALL; ME SOON AND FAST OR I WILL CALL CHANNEL 7 NEWS

3ae5f2fd, 2009-11-21, 07:21AM CST

CALL; ME SOON AND FAST OR I WILL CALL CHANNEL 7 NEWS.I NEED YOUR HELP IS NO WAY I CAN GET YOUR WHEN I NEWS THE NEWS. EVERYBODY CAN GET YOUR NOT ME IT HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH U.HELP ME PLEASE. I CAN NOT WALK AT ALL I SO HAVE BLOODCLOCK IN MY LEGS SO I'AM ON BEDREST. THANK U HELP ME HOWARD I WLL WAIT FOR U TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.I'AM NOT GOING TO DROP IT THE NEWS OR HELP ME HOWARD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFOR IT GO IN TO A OTHER YEAR'S I NOT GOING GET DONT. I WILL SAVE IT.HELP ME HOWARD I'AM WATCH U ON 10:00PM NEWS HOW U GIVE A WAY FREE MONEY.I WICH I WAS WERE U WAS TO GET FREE MONEY. BUT I CAN'T MY BLOODCLOCK IN LEGS I SO GET CHEMO.I KNOW I DON'T GET KIND MONEY FOR RIGHT NOW. MY BROTHER IS A BUS DRIVER HE GIVE MONEY OUT IS POCKET. I DON'T LIKE TO ASKED HIM BECAUSE HE GOT TO TAKE HERE IS FAMILY.CALL ME HELP ME HOWARD 134965-9915 I WILL BE WAITING FOR U TO CALL ME.PEOPLE NEED ACCESS -RIDE TO PICK UP ON TIME I DON'T IT THEY ARE LITTLE LATE. IF U GOING TO INTO THE BUILDING AND TO TALK TO ME AND SOMEBODY FRONT DESK TELL US GOING TO BE AND FRONT OF BUILDING WAITING ME TO COME.THE ACCESS- RIDE DRIVER TO ME TO TAKE MY TIME I WILL BE OUTSIDE WAITING FOR U. I COME OUTSIDE LEAVE ME SO CALL THE ACCESS-RIDE COMPANY I SPORKE TO SOMEBODY AT THE COMPANY THEY ME NO SHOWN SO I ASKED CAN THEY BOOK ME FOR A OTHER TRIP THEY ME NO.

00682b36, 2010-07-16, 03:18PM CDT

My name is Giselle

I just caught a mta bus driver texting and driving and I am mad as hell.

Can you help me do something about it

July 16th