Efferdent Effervescent Denture Cleaner

Jack Cooper

639 Sydney Place

Tallmadge, Ohio 44278

Email jackflo@neo. Rr. Com

Complaint; I am 75 years of age and have purchased many various sized boxes of the subject Efferdent denture cleaning tablets over several years. I have experienced difficulty in separating the tablets by tearing the perforated lines on the foil-like sheets. The torn portion always encroach into the adjoining tablet enclosure, leaving that capsule to dry in the open. Therefore, I thought I would try another product. I purchased a box of Polident and found the tablets much easier to separate. The product itself is about equal to yours, but not superior. I am writing this to make you aware of a deficiency in your product wrapping that has resulted in your loss of a long-time customer and the expansion of your competition’s customer list. I would think that this perhaps could be easily remedied at an end-stage assembly line task. I think you have an excellent product and would appreciate any response you may offer.

589baa26, 2010-04-23, 12:55AM CDT

Jack Cooper, get a life! You have nothing better to do than complain about the packaging of a superior product? Geez! Let's face it, this generation doesn't give a fat rats ass if you buy their product or not.

End-stage Assembly line task? Times gone by..