TNT Australia - DOMESTIC FREIGHT

Posted on Wednesday, January 17th, 2007 at 11:19am CST by 9fa1ec87

Company: TNT Australia - DOMESTIC FREIGHT

TNT Australia – DOMESTIC FREIGHT

Within ONE MONTH, TNT managed to destroy a whopping 8% of good that were sent out to our customers to the value of roughly AU$10 000. After charging us a ridiculous “warranty” fee we were then informed that this “warranty” does not cover the retail value of the goods, only the landed cost. No where on any documentation provided by TNT is this explained and it was certainly not explained at the time of sale.

Our losses were substantial for a new business and TNT staff have been most unhelpful and reticent. In short, choose any other freight company.

www.bigshop.com.au

69d39b34, 2008-05-09, 04:24PM CDT

I have also been scammed by these guys!!

Cant we do anything about these bastards?

9fa1ec87, 2010-02-21, 06:03PM CST

Hi, the person to contact is your TNT account manager. They won't be able to do anything for you compensation wise, but at least they will oversee the deliveries of your remaining goods while you transfer to another courier. :)

68688d1e, 2010-11-19, 03:30AM CST

Repeatedly called the TNT service hotline, said on the consignment note 7am-7pm daily, over almost a whole week i called well within 9am-5pm to schedule redelivery no one bothered to pick up the phone. Then almost a week had gone I was left a message to call another number instead, which again was very hard to call through. When indeed re-delivery was scheduled, the re-delivery never came. The tracking just stopped at 'Freight in Transit.' 2 days later I called again to be informed that they didn't know where the parcel was. Just couldn't find it in the depot either. Promised to call back to update but didn't happen. I'd to call again the next day to be told they'd found it, at another depot. By then a week and a half had passed already since the supposed arrival date. Just couldn't trust them anymore, I went to pick up myself, and after a long period of waiting (30mins - gone in with just my consignment note and took so long to come out), the unfriendly staff came out with my parcel torn to pieces. The stuff inside was scratched, and the parts needed to assemble it were gone. Now awaiting customer service to call me back for reimbursement. Wow, 'Express' delivery huh, at a took-longer-than-normal-Post, appalling-service, damaged-goods guarantee. Disgusting.