Ford Customer Service

Miami, Florida 33157

Tom DeDios

Assistant Service Manager

305-234-2667 Ext: 5423

I recently took my 1998 Ford F-150 to World Ford Kendall ford a tune-up. I spoke with Tom DeDios the assistant service manager and explained to him how my truck was running rough and need a tune-up. He said that the mechanic would have to diagnose my truck and give me an estimate and if I didn't want to have the work done it would cost me a hundred dollars Three days later with no call from Tom or World Ford I call them myself. After about an hour of run-around I finally got to speak to Tom and he said the truck needed plugs, wires, and one coil kit and would cost $760.00. This seemed outrageous and I told him that I would call back.

After I hung-up I drove to Grand Prize Lincoln-Mercury and spoke with Luis Sarria the service manager and explained the situation and ask for the estimate to do the work there. He called to his mechanic and ask him to look-up cost of parts and labor for the 98 F-150, plugs, wires, one coil kit and a new fuel filter that was not in World Ford's Estimate. The estimate was $522.00, $238.00 less and the work would still be done by a Ford Certified mechanic.

It's obvious that I was being ripped-off by World Ford so I picked up my truck, paid them the hundred dollars plus tax for nothing.

I took the truck to Grand Prize and had the work done for the price they give me and Luis also gave me a 10% discount on the cost of the labor.

I want my $100.00 plus tax back from World Ford!

I'm a long time Ford customer. I have in the past purchased a 89 T-Bird, a 92 Mercury Grade Marques, my 98 F-150, and I currently lease a 2004 Lincoln Town Car from Ford Motor Credit.

Please help me recover the monies World Ford stole from me and I will remain a loyal Ford customer.

Mad as Hell

Betty Calcina

65447655, 2013-04-02, 01:42AM CDT

I purchased a 1999 Ford Raurus Se 81 2005, it was my fifth ford and I love a ford. I have not had any problems with any of them until I purchased this one. My heat stop working about two years ago and I have not found anyone that can fix it. I have spent quite a lot money on trying to get it to work. My late husband had a 2002 Ford WindStar and the same thing happened to his van, my sin and several more people that I know had the same problem. I cannot get the heat to work in this car. I am sorely dissapointed in this car. Please can you help me. I have had everything that done to fix it but it still dont work. The car

runs fine but, NO HEAT, VERY COLD IN NEBRASKA. HELP. is there a recall on Ford heating/cooling systems?