Pizza Hut

Posted on Thursday, January 11th, 2007 at 10:43pm CST by 36123862

Company: Pizza Hut

On January 1, 2007 I placed a call to the local Pizza Hut just up the road from my house in Clermont, Florida. I ordered three pizza and stated I would pick them up at 12:00 p.m. for our football party. The person taking my order, did read my order back to me correctly. My daughter and I showed up at 12:02 p.m. and she was in there trying to pay for it from between 5-10 minutes. When she returned to the truck we started to pull out and stopped. We both said at the same time, "It smells like onions and green peppers." We opened all three boxes and all three pizzas were wrong. I went back in and they said, "Sorry, would you like something to drink while we make you new ones." I told them no, so I waited another 15-20 minutes for my new order. Then they asked me if I wanted the "mistake" pizzas and I said, "Nobody in my house will eat them." So thinking they would throw them away as I've seen just about every other restaurant to, the proceeded to put each on out on the buffett line. That is the sickest thing I have ever seen and people were eating it! I e-mailed the corporate office and received a response stating it was a franchiesed owned Pizza Hut and they would forward my information on and someone would be in contact with me. As of today, a week later, I haven't heard from anyone. I will never eat at Pizza Hut again. Just thinking about it makes me want to gag!

a0452c35, 2008-04-16, 12:17AM CDT

The "sickest thing you've ever seen" was Pizza Hut putting untouched, fresh out of box pizzas on the buffet?

Please.

c458eec9, 2009-06-24, 01:13PM CDT

I don't get it..why would it make you sick that the opizzas were placed on the buffet table..did you spit on them or something? Why not put them on the buffet table, why would you rather they throw them away..with all the hungry people in the world who would benefit from those three pizzas..you could have accepted them and on the way home spotted some homeless people and give them the pizzas (we actually did that once, now when we drive by that area they waved at us and say hi), but instead you would rather they throw them away..you should be ashamed!!