Kroger's service with Csc Credit Services

Posted on Friday, February 9th, 2007 at 9:42pm CST by d801938f

Company: Kroger's service with Csc Credit Services

My problem is with Kroger's Personal Finance, PO Box 18211, Bridgeport, CT 06601-3211 and their credit service - Csc Credit Services, PO Box 619044, Dallas, TX 75261.

My name is John Spencer, 609 Apple Grove Drive, Nicholasville, KY 40356.

I work part time at a Kroger store in Nicholasville, KY. I thought I would apply for a credit card and take advantage of the offer of 15 cents off a gallon of gas that Kroger offers. I am a retired teacher, work at Krogers, my wife teaches. We own our home and have several credit cards. I have never been rejected for a card. In fact I keep getting offers where I am pre-approved. But Csc says they can not approve my request for a card.

I have not received an explanation for their actions. Can not reach them by their 800 number. It is 800-392-7816. But all it does is say contact them on their website. And I am getting nowhere on their website.

I resent that my credit standing may or is damaged by their action. I resent that they have such power over me and give no easy means to contact them or seek reasons or corrective actions.

What do I do? Only last week my old university offered and gave me a credit card with 6,000 dollars limit on it. So how can I be a bad risk for a Kroger card?

I could really use some help on this. Should I seek legal help?

Sincerely

John Spencer

a2deaf75, 2008-01-04, 12:44AM CST

Don't you think you have enough credit cards? How about you try living life without credit cards and actually pay cash for something. Come on, don't be like people in Orange County.