Dish Network - Dish Network Complaint

Posted on Wednesday, February 7th, 2007 at 9:55pm CST by 6baf37ca

Company: Dish Network

Category: TV, Music, Video

***WARNING*** Do not subscribe to Dish Network, I am a current employee at dish, I always took the phone calls of upset customers and one day I found myself in need to call my job to disconnect my own services, the csr on the line was completely incompetent and I still don’t have the correct programming on my account, then I was transferred to a supervisor because I felt I should not have to pay an early cancellation fee, specially since I am an employee, the supervisor got on the phone without introducing herself, I though it was the same csr, she then told me I have to pay the fee. I said put your supervisor on the phone please, she said "I am the supervisor", like I knew that? I was then transferred without warning to the manager on duty, he said you cant call in and scream at your fellow employees!!, I was shocked, I never once screamed at anyone, then told me I know privileged information and shouldn’t be given special treatment. All I wanted was to be treated somewhat like a customer. Now I know why we have so many customer service complaints and disconnections. Please it is not worth your time and money dealing with this backwards company, invest elsewhere.

Dish Network, Denver CO