AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIALS - name of product-AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIALS 888-243-6180 CT 14.95

Posted on Saturday, February 3rd, 2007 at 11:28am CST by 743493d0

Company: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIALS

Category: Unauthorized Charges

AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIALS 888-243-6180 CT 14.95

for several months I have been trying to get in contact with shopping essentials by phone and all I get is, the number is not in service. I am being charged $14.95 monthly through my credit card. How do I take care of this matter? Thank you for taking the time to read this mail. If you are legal and I receive an e-mail, I will give my home phone number. Or better yet send me a phone number that I can use for help.

6a71a2a9, 2007-12-28, 12:11AM CST

I am experiencing the same probably. I filed a complaint with the FTC-no clue if it will do any good...and asked Bank of America to not allow access to this company. I have no idea who the company is or how they accessed my bank account info but I googled them and many people are experiencing the same problem. If you resolve this matter, please let me know how to do the same!

39fd308e, 2008-10-09, 10:50PM CDT

I have the same problem. This is detail

Pending CHECKCARD 10/09 SHOPPI

NGESSENTIALS 888-24... Debit Pending

-$14.95

I don't know how they get my information, however I have not known this website or even called them once.

Surely everyone need to be careful with this and report to Bank of America

2d0ec4c0, 2009-01-16, 03:27PM CST

I just noticed this on my debit card today called the number 888-243-6180 talked to a rep gave them my email address asked why there were charging me for this. Said I singed up for it when I bought some stuff off http://www.restaurant.com/ Told them I never did but they would cancel it and credit back my account.

ff79ef7f, 2009-07-27, 11:54AM CDT

They are one of those predatory companies that "automatically" signs you up when you make a purchase online. I purchased from www.restaurant.com and was automatically signed up for $14.95 monthly membership. I believe Experian, the credit bureau, does the same thing with their credit monitoring service. With Experian, we asked not be signed up when we ordered a credit report, but they did anyway. I called the Shop Essentials number (the number looks like it changes monthly) and they canceled the account and said they would credit the charges. How are these companies legally able to do this? Experian monopolizes credit reporting - with Transunion & Exquifax - and they can get away with this, too?!