Tata Indicom Number 9238100270

Posted on Friday, February 2nd, 2007 at 12:39am CST by cbe4c45e

Company: Tata Indicom Number 9238100270

Dear Sir,

I am having a Tata Indicom Phone Number 9238100270 in Balasore, Orissa.

I had taken the connection after depositing a sum of Rs.1622/-(Rs.One Thousand Six Hundred Twenty Two only) in which Rs.1122/- was as installation charges and Rs.500/- as deposit (refundable). In my first bill which was due on 26.01.2007,Rs.1100/- was charged as installation charges. I had pointed the discrepancy in the Bill to customer care as well as Sahyog Teleservices Balasore. Sahyog Teleservices made me pay a sum of Rs.424/(vide receipt no.115 dated 24.01.2007)- and had assured that the Rs.1122/- that has been wrongly charged will be corrected. Inspite of this out going calls from my phone has been barred since 29.01.2007. I had registered a complaint for this with the customer care and at Sahyog Teleservices but till date my phone is out of service and none of the teams involved has taken any action inspite of my several complaints.

Kindly let me know why I should not lodge a complain with the consumer forum for all the problems that I am going through for the faults committed by TATA INDICOM.

Regards,