Equity Account Management, 2023 W. Guadalupe #11-217, MESA, AZ 85202

Posted on Wednesday, February 14th, 2007 at 11:35pm CST by 7c994b4b

Company: Equity Account Management, 2023 W. Guadalupe #11-217, MESA, AZ 85202

: These people were suppose to help us get out of debt. In March, of 2006 they charged my Providian Charge Card almost $700.00 to help get us out of debt. I have been in contact with them, given them what they have ask for and as of this date, February 14, 2007, I have not gotten the help I was promised, unless I pay more money. Generally they give me a call back when I call to find out my status. The last time they ask for me to send them my credit report. At first they were going to get it because they had already charged my card. I kept waiting for what they said I should receive from the Credit bureaus, and I did not receive it. I called them again, they said I should have received my credit report because they applied for it, and in turn I was to fax the information to them. It did not happen, I ended up getting the report my self and faxed it to them, that cost me $45.85 cent to do this, and they still have not called me. When I called them, they said they received it and should be hearing something from them in about a week. This did not happen. When I called them, they said they were waiting on an update from the Credit Bureau. This time when I ask to speak to the person handling this (Brandon), I was told they would call be back when they got a chance. Usually they schedule him to call me back on a certain day and time. I have not heard anything since. I am 73 years old, my husband is 78 years old, we have been taken advantage of. We are doing more for ourselves than they have done for us. We would appreciate some help on this, and would like to get our money back.

My day time phone number from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. is (614)253-2190. My home phone after 5:00 p.m. is (614) 252-5948.

Frances R. Pace/Edward B. Pace

2364 Gardendale Drive

Columbus, Ohio 43219

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_15969#

EarthLink Revolves Around You.