Virgin Mobile

Posted on Monday, February 12th, 2007 at 3:02am CST by 65774311

Company: Virgin Mobile

Bought a phone and plan from Virgin Mobile for my Mother who was in a nursing home where they had no regular phones for patients to use. When she had only 4 days left to be released, I switched her plan to the 18 cents a minute rather than buy another whole month's service. Told the Rep at the time I switched the plan that they had "hit" my credit card 31 times for a supposed 1000 minutes of additional air time and charged me $142. I told him that must be a mistake and he told me when we were done to go back and print out my mother's log of phone calls and review it. As soon as I got off the phone I went to their internet site to review the log. Guess what ? - they had erased the whole contents of the log !! Repeated phone calls and emails to them was met with the same response that the log could not be retrieved and I would have to pay the bill. I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office as I doubt this is legal. Do business with this company only if you have the stomach for this kind of BS.