Harvey Horman - Harvey Norman Computers Castlebar

Product: Laptop

Company: Harvey Horman

Location: Castlebar Co.Mayo Ireland
IE

I bought a Laptop & Printer from Harnvey Norman in Castlebar. It was a Toshiba Laptop and Epson DX4450 printer and suited all of my needs. I was happy to buy it as in the the store I was told Harnvey Norman won't be beaten on price. When I got home I had no usb lead for the printer so went to my local shop Computers 4 U in Ballghderreen (09498 62599) to buy a usb lead. Here I saw the same laptop cheaper than what I paid. Printer was the same price mind you. But the Guy in the shop said he would through in a usb lead and a case for the laptop if I bought it. I feel I was totally mislead buy the staff in Harvey Norman and as for thier slogan they should not be allowed use terms like " We Won't be beten on price " I Would have saved 90.00 euro in total if I had shoped in Computers 4 U plus gotten a free Laptop case and Free usb lead

c97d0482, 2009-01-28, 06:09PM CST

Go harvey go.... Staff have not got a clue there. I asked them for a serial cable and they tried to sell me a USB cable and told me it was the same thing. I'd hate to buy a P.C. or laptop there. I have looked at Computers 4 U's prices and yes they are a great deal cheaper. They have a new shop open in Ballina now on Tolan street. I compared a laptop there and were 100 euro cheaper.

c97d0482, 2009-01-28, 06:14PM CST

0a0d94a1, 2009-12-25, 04:58PM CST

I purchased a philips micro dvd sterio system fron the store in Whakatane NZ The lazer player only lasted for 16 months...after very little use. I still have a old 20 year cd player that still funtions perfectly. Upon asking at the store..They were not prepared to even look at it or fix it or advise on it. I thought this was very poor service especially when I had purchased many other products here over the last few years I shall never return.