Tata Indicom - VSNL - Tata Indicom Sucks

Company: Tata Indicom - VSNL

Location: 2-A Swaroop Park, Kothrud
Pune, Ma, IN

URL: http://www.tataindicombroadband.com/

Tata Indicom is the worst service provider for broadband. I would urge you to inform your friends to never get a broadband connection from Tata Indicom.

Its been more than 15 days since I applied for broadband connection through their executive Pratap (9270609988). This guy used to call me up at odd hours to convince that I purchase their connection. After I gave him the cheque, Pratap has not even bothered to enquire about whether the broadband has been installed or not.

The customer service is even more pathetic. Every time I call them they claim that they are helpless and provide some foolish reasons. More so they promise that the connection will be installed within next 48 hrs but I am wondering what clock they are using since even after 15 days I am awaiting for a connection. These shameless folks don't even bother to inform the customer about the current status. Tata Indicom people in Pune are the biggest cheaters, they have taken the cheque in advance from me and now they are not willing to refund the cheque. I have lost hope of getting the internet connection installed.