Reliance Broadband - Reliance Broadband pathetic service and cheating

Posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2007 at 9:23am CST by fd7f33e5

Product: Reliance Broadband

Company: Reliance Broadband

Location: Mohali, Pu, 160062, IN

Its been over a month since I applied for a Reliance Broadband in Mohali(Punjab). My cash has been encashed yet no sign of any connection. There is no number on the receipt or any reference number because of which the Customer service cannot find the status. They ask to call the local executive who contacted for the sale. He either does not respond or makes one excuse or the other. They are not even refunding the money. Its outrageous and fraud and cheating the public.can anyone advise where to get justice from?

91698b34, 2008-04-26, 10:01AM CDT

Reliance has again stood up to its bad name. I am reliance customer since last several months, n faced tremendous amount of problems.

I had took connection because of expectation that i can get better services, but it was totally opposite.

A long chain of events starting from not getting connection and poor customer service and technical support.

Then after 3 months, i could not access service at all, it was showing unidentified network.

customer care service is more worst than that, after calling for 20 times they connected me to technical dept, which could not solve my problem but promised to send a engineer (so called) to check it.

After 7 days that guy (i wont call him even engineer) came, n couldn't understood the problem, so went back after promising that he will comeback in 1 hour. he never came back ... One more engineer came and did something (donno what) went to see something outside my house and he also never came back.

He went n after that he never returned.

After frequent call to call center the standard reply was it will start with in 24 hours. But those 24 hours never ended. When i asked to connect to some senior person in call center, they put me some supervisor and again the same story, i called again after my patience gave up the call went to some new person getting same reply, again asked to connect to some manager... same thing happened...

i again called customer support n this time challenged that poor call center guy to connect me to manager... but that manager didn't had guts or courage to speak to customer. Since 25 days i m suffering from the connection still no action has been taken. This is worst anybody can offer to its customer.

Customer Care kids they have 2 replys to the customers whole day

" I am forwarding your request on urgent priority basis and your problem will be solved as soon as possible"

I am surprised Reliance is paying them monthly salary to say this to every customer.

They even dont reply even a sinlge email of the customer.

This is my details. If my problem will not be resolved I would need to disconnect my services from Reliance and I will go to some other service who are more professional and ethical and better customer and technical service.