EARTHLINK - EARTHLINK HAS WORST CUSTOMER SVC EVER

Product: EARTHLINK SATELLITE

Company: EARTHLINK

Location: ATLANTA, GA, 30309, US

Category: Internet Services

I ORDERED EARTHLINK SATELLITE THINKING I WAS GOING TO GET REALLY GREAT SERVICE FOR MY AREA. THEY CAME OUT AND INSTALLED MY SATELLITE IMMEDIATELY. MY SERVICE WAS SLOWER THAN DIAL UP. I CALLED UP CUST SVC. I SPENT 6 HRS ON THE PHONE BEING TRANSFERRED FROM DEPT TO DEPT WITH NO RESOLUTION.

WE RAN VARIOUS SPEED TESTS AND STILL THEY COULD NOT HELP ME. SO I ASKED IF THEY COULD SEND OUT A TECHNICIAN. THEIR REPLY WAS YOUR SYSTEM IS WORKING FINE. I TOLD THEM IT WASNT FINE AND I'M NOT PAYING 115.00 A MONTH FOR NO SERVICE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK REQUESTING TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER WITH NO LUCK. THE MANAGER TRANSFERRED ME TO A TECHNICIAN THAT COULD BARELY SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH. I AGAIN EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND I ASKED IF HE COULD SET UP AN APPT. FOR A TECHNICIAN TO COME OUT TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. HE SAID THERE WAS NO SATELLITE SERVICE IN MY AREA THEN HE SAID IN A VERY RUDE MANNER JUST CANCEL THE SERVICE AND TRANSFERRED ME BACK TO THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM. WHEN I FINALLY GOT ANOTHER REP ON THE PHONE THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT CANCELLING UNLESS I PAID THE EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I EXPLAINED THAT I NEVER HAD ANY SERVICE BUT STILL NOTHING I COULD DO BUT PAY. NOTHING WAS EVER RESOLVED FOR ME. THIS IS BYFAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

AND OF COURSE IM STILL BEING BILLED.