Capital One VISA

Investigative Solutions: 1-800-887-8643

Complaint Letter: Yes

Share with Media: Yes

COMPLAINT DESCRIPTION

I have been trying for over three months to have CapitalOne credit my refund from Lufthansa airlines for two tickets valued at $726.37 each. I have records of dozens of phone calls and many faxes. I have provided all the data necessary to process the refund. I have resubmitted requests per their instructions. After waiting 30 business days as required, I find out that nobody had researched my request and that was three weeks ago. Still nothing has been done. I am absolutely certain they are capable of the refund because they did refund me a prior ticket from Lufthansa that was cancelled two weeks prior to the ones that are outstanding. What recourse do I have? Their documentation reference number is 1219068937 and the number above is what I have been using. I am only able to speak with customer service representatives. Only twice have I been able to speak to supervisors and their assurances have been worthless.

Please help!

Al Perencin

650-464-6111 cellphone

[email protected] (secondary email)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

c9dd7ff9, 2010-09-22, 06:00PM CDT

I dont know that Id post this much personal info on here.