Reliance Smart GSM Service(life time) is stopped by company on my mobile no.

Posted on Saturday, April 7th, 2007 at 2:08am CDT by 00f108c4

Company: Reliance Smart GSM Service(life time) is stopped by company on my mobile no.

Respected Sir,

I purchasd my Reliance Smart GSM SIM Oct, 2006. For which I paid 1000/- One thousend Rupees) and get about Rs.500 with Sim. My Reliance Smart Agent tell me that I will have to recharge one time by any TOP UP voucher of Reliance Smart. My bobile was showing Validity upto 2 April, 2007. I again complaint to my Local Agent as well as customer Care but both replied me that This validity will automatically extend when you recharge by any voucher On 1 April 2007 I went to local Agent and ask him that by which voucher I should recharge because my reliance smart mobile no validity is upto 2 April 2007. He suggest me to recharge with Rs110/- or Rs. 200/- Voucher. I gave him Rs.200/- and take recharge coupen and recharge with Coupen of Rs. 200/- in that I received Rs.120 talk time.

On 3rd April 2007 My Reliance Smart GSM No. 9827869255 was not working. When I dial any no. by this mobile I heard a message Your Validity Has been expired. I Went to My Local Agent and tell him the situation of my mobile no.

I am not geting roper answer. What should I do Because I ay for lifetime SIM then why I am not getting it while I fullfill all formalities.

Whether I shoud go for Consumer Forum.

When I talk to customer care they tell me that there was no life time SIM facility in Reliance Smart. It was a scheme. Company and Company's Agent cheated me.

Thanks waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Mahesh Sharma

Reliance Smart GSM Mobile No. : 919827869255

Contact No. 919300489542

_____

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

44900802, 2009-02-04, 06:03AM CST

my brother lost my reliance sim card 5 days back(that sim is my name).

i tried simply(feb 4th 2009) call to my reliance GSM mobile no(09025084032)

i found that some user using my mobile no.

Can anyone please help me in this

i.e where to complaint and how 2 block the sim card?

plzz block the sim card

mobile no - 09025084032

45d95a32, 2009-02-27, 09:06AM CST

Dear

If u not getting proper responce from any end kindly send mail to nodal officer......

[email protected],

[email protected] or click on