Ashley Furniture

Daytona Beach, Florida

2400 W. Int'l Speedway Blvd

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

386-252-2347

Bought bunk beds to grandchildren – when Deliverymen put furniture together they broke bed and did not tell us. When we went to Ashley Furniture – the manager refused to replace bunk beds and to have a servicemen repair furniture – I refused because it is suppose to be new furniture and the deliverymen broke my furniture. He also refused to refund – now I have broken furniture for my grandchildren.

cd6f6e89, 2008-07-05, 08:58PM CDT

Yes, I to know this feeling. My TV stand costing $700 with a protection plan (what a dumb move) was delivered and also damaged by the delivery people who didn't speak English. How nice. My husband who was recuperating from back surgery didn't see this damage. I did-the minute I sat down across the room. He called the store the next morning and of course they would send a repair man. He came a week later-decided it needed to be replaced. Waited for 2 weeks and no call-finally called at the end of 2nd week and lo and behold they lost our info! So, here it is going on 3 weeks and I still have a damaged piece of furniture. Got the call today they would be here on Sunday with the replacement. (They told my husband on Wed. last week if we didn't take the Sunday delivery it would be awhile before they could get one to us)So, here we will sit for 4 hours (8-12 window of delivery)on Sunday (miss church) for the replacement. They sure don't mind keeping my money. I am cancelling the protection plan tomorrow. New again at Ashley. Lots of good furniture stores out there.