Ashley Furniture -

Posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2007 at 3:50pm CDT by d10e6087

Company: Ashley Furniture

Category: Furniture

I purchased 2 recliners March 17, 2007, I was told it would take 3 weeks for delivery. I decided later I did not want to wait that long so I requested a refund. At the sale we were told we could get our money back instantly, but when we actually went to collect were told it would take 7-10 days. 7-10 days went by, I called and they said "they messed this one up" the reimbursement had not been processed. They were to issue a check and have it delivered to me that Monday. On Monday I called and they said they did not deliver it to the store as planned and instead mailed it to my home, which they had the wrong address. A few days later I never recieved it I called them back and they said they would have to stop pay the check and issue another one. I still have not received my reimbursement. The whole experience has been awful, no one there cared, they were rude and no one seemed to know what the heck was going on. I called their corp office and they were worse, no help. They kept promising to call me and never did. I will never shop here again, they are just a bunch of used car salesmen just trying to make a sale, once you are out the door they could care less.

add09d45, 2007-10-29, 04:16PM CDT

My name is Nicole and I work at the New Braunfels location. I would like to begin by apologizing for any inconvience we may have caused you. I would love to assist you in taking care of this issue, if it has yet to be resolved. Please feel free to contact me anytime at (877) 314-8457 ext. 1484 or via e-mail at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Nicole.