We Clean America

Posted on Wednesday, April 4th, 2007 at 12:21am CDT by 89e6d5ae

Company: We Clean America

We Clean American made claims on previous advertisements that they were fully bonded and licensed. When the first cleaning crew arrived at my home they had me sign an agreement stating that any items broken or damaged during the service would be fully replaced by the company. Of course, they kept the copy. On May 4th, 2006 a cleaning crew came in that substituted my regular team. There were three and one of them didn't seem like he had been in this country very long. I had my two young children with me and I was trying to get them out the door so the crew could clean without interruption. As I crossed the living room with one on my hip and trying to herd the other out the door I saw a spray bottle of Windex on the floor where the man was cleaning the television and fireplace. My thought was, "He isn't using Windex to clean the wood on the fireplace is he?" Looking at the situation I was in I just continued to scurry out the door. Upon my return, not only was the wood on the fireplace very discolored but the buffet cabinet that I inherited from my grandmother was discolored and blotchy on two of the cabinet doors. I called them the following Monday and left a message with customer service. I called every two weeks and finally in July Michael (who is one of the owners) returned my call and apologized for the delay in response. I ended up speaking to the owner, Jane Freid, who was so apologetic that she gave me her cell phone number. She said that if I ever had any problem at all to call her personally. They asked for an estimate. I had a very difficult time finding someone to give me an estimate on damaged furniture. Finally I found someone several months later who would come to my home. The estimate came out to be over $300 which I faxed to them. Up until this point they had been at least saying they would reimburse me for the damage. I still have returned messages on my voicemail. Needless to say, ever since then I keep getting the response "I'll have Jane call you back." They will not back up their claims and do not guarantee that the people they send have ever cleaned anything in their lives. Use another company that can be trusted.

8ee7567d, 2008-03-26, 06:41PM CDT

I also had a very bad experience with them! Should have done some online homework and read up on these reviews!