Academy bus service

Posted on Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 at 1:09pm CDT by a0baeff9

Company: Academy bus service

I take the Academy bus from Route 9 in Old Bridge to Wall Street Monday-Friday. I get to the bus stop at approximately 7:10 a.m. I wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes at least 4 times a week for the bus even though the schedule says every 8 minutes. There are at least 4-5 full buses that pass me during this time. I repeatedly have called and written to Academy complaining. The service is getting worse. I have been taking this bus for 4 years and it has been bad for 4 years. They just raised their rates also to 245 dollars a month. The service is horrible. The commuters are getting frustrated, we have tried writing to different agencies to try and help us, but have gotten nowhere. If you could help in anyway, or can direct me to someone who could help I would appreciate it. Thank you.

E. Mullen

212/837-6991

**********************************************************************

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control. **********************************************************************