Posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2007 at 11:26pm CDT by 80ef6d48

Company: Send my rebates right now - that means today - or a full purchase refund of $500.00 - Take your pick - Office Depot -

Dear Office Depot Management - CEO - and Media Relations Office,

NEWS MEDIA - REBATE FRAUD ALERT - INVOLVING OFFICE DEPOT – PROBLEM – NO REBATES – SOLUTION - SEND REBATES RIGHT NOW!

JERRY BROWN – CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL YOU ARE COPIED ON THIS MESSAGE – HELLO!

March 21st 2007

Mr. Harvey:

Thank you for your recent email. I am truly sorry to learn of the problems that you have encountered when trying to check the status of your mail in savings offer from Office Depot. I realize that our mail in savings offers can represent a terrific value but on the other hand there is nothing more frustrating than the feeling that you are being denied proper credit despite following all of the "rules".

In reviewing the matter, I regret learning that the Mail In Savings Center is not responding to your request. I would like to assist you in correcting the problem. Office Depot wants to ensure that every customer who qualifies for a rebate to receive their rebate.

If you would be so kind as to provide me with your complete mailing address, I will have the $90 rebate check expedited through our Sales Accounting team and you will have the rebate check within the next 15 business days.

Please accept my sincere apology for the poor service that you encountered when initially reaching out for help. We will be sharing these comments with the appropriate members of our Management Team to consider for future promotions to ensure this type of poor service is not provided to our customers again.

I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I can help you obtain your rebate.

Debbie White

Coordinator Executive Customer Relations

Office Depot, Inc.

March 20th 2007

I suggest you get a hold of Office Depot and Hans-G, because if I don't get my rebate this week, I'm going to alert the News Media, and sue everyone involved.

Have a nice day!

I don't care who Wintergreen Systems is, or was.

David S. Harvey

Rebate originally submitted in November of 2006!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

90.00 Check

Rebate Information For: David Harvey 92780

Promotion: $90 Mail In Rebate with Purchase of Hanns-G 19" LCD JC199DPB from Office Depot

Submission Type: MAIL-IN

Date Received: 12-15-2006

*********************

Status Detail: Please be advised: Parago, Inc. is a provider of rebate processing services for its clients. As a rebate processor, Parago works on behalf of Wintergreen Systems to receive mail, perform data entry services, receive customer service calls, print checks, and perform other services associated with its promotions. For the submission in question, Parago performed data entry on the submission, and forwarded the information to Wintergreen Systems for approval and funding. To date, Parago has not received such approval and funding from Wintergreen Systems. Until Wintergreen Systems forwards additional funding for the promotion in question to Parago, Parago will not be able to mail any additional consumers checks under the promotions. We apologize for any frustration this has caused, and will process the reward as soon as we are provided the required funding and approval by Wintergreen Systems. In the interim, we suggest you contact Wintergreen Systems directly, at:

*********************

Wintergreen Systems

2510 Sterling Avenue

Elkhart, IN 46516

574) 295-9054 ext. 110

February 22nd 2007

Dear David S. Harvey Tracking number: 217397587

Thank you for your rebate inquiry. We are pleased to inform you that your submission has been received,, the rebate should be mailed by march 27th.

We appreciate your participation in this promotion. we really apologize for the inconveniences If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please contact us at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63744# We are always happy to help.

You can also track the status of your rebate, using the Tracking number above, at www.RebatesHQ.com

Karla

Promotions Customer Service

714-442-7075

Debbie White with Office Depot – No more emails – No More Phone Calls – It’s Time to pay my rebates –Get Off of your Fat Ass and Pay me the Money!

These rebates were due and payable in December of [2006]

DO YOU GET THIS? DO I NEED TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE? ARE YOU STUPID?

Any and all attorneys who are interested in filing a class action against Office Depot contact me today!

Tustin, California

714-442-7075

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOS HELP SOS

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY!

SEND IT NOW SPECIAL DELIVERY AND ADD INTEREST!

NO MORE TRACKING NUMBERS EITHER - BECAUSE THEY DON’T MEAN ANYTHING!

Anybody not clear about what the email means?

---

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 000735-1, 04/21/2007

Tested on: 4/22/2007 9:25:01 PM

avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2007 ALWIL Software.