ASHLEY FURNITURE WICHITA FALLS, TX DO NOT GO THERE

Posted on Monday, April 16th, 2007 at 9:10am CDT by af81e668

Company: ASHLEY FURNITURE WICHITA FALLS, TX DO NOT GO THERE

I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat from Ashley Furniture in Wichita Falls, TX. The furniture was delivered and the sofa had the threading coming unraveled on the arm rest. I notified the store immediately and they told me they would send someone out to look at the sofa. The guy came out and said they would take the arm off of the sofa and repaid the arm rest. This is suppose to be a brand new piece of furniture. I told the guy that was not acceptable because I did not pay for a defective sofa. I called the store manager Angela Miller and she said Ashley has the right to only try to repair my brand new sofa even though it is defective from the manufacturer. I told her I wanted to speak to someone else because that was not acceptable. I did not pay for a defective sofa I paid for a brand new sofa. She said I could speak to Greg Miller however, he was not in she would have him call me when he came into the store. Well I am still waiting for Greg Miller to Call Me. I will attach Ashley Furniture corporate response.

Hello Susan, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. However, the manufacturer's warranty is limited to repair. As long as the furniture is repairable to manufacturing standards, the store reserves the right to repair. Holly Ashley Internet Communications

I am stuck with a piece of crap furniture and Ashley just stole over $3,300. from me by selling me their crap.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE!

BUYER BEWARE.

d867d91f, 2010-11-28, 10:53PM CST

I bought a leather sofa, loveseat and chair and the first shipment had severe manufacturing defects. The second set arrived with a damaged foot-rest, which they "repaired". I am extremely disappointed in my $2,800.00 purchase. I will not shop at Ashley Furniture again.

07ba2ae0, 2010-11-30, 08:29AM CST

I JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS AFTER READING IT, I ALSO PURCHASED A RECLINER FROM ASHLEYS AND THEY TOO DELIVERED ME A PEICE OF CRAP AS WELL. WHEN I NOTIFIED ASHLEY ABOUT THE RECLINER THEY DELIVERED TO ME, IT ALSO HAD TO BE TAKEN APART AND RECONSTRUCTED IN MY LIVING ROOM. THE RECLINER I DO BELIEVE WAS THE CHAIR THEY SOLD TO ME OFF THE FLOOR BECAUSE IT WASN'T THERE THE NEXT DAY. WHEN I GOT MY CHAIR THE CHAIR HAD STAINS WHERE PEOPLE HAS BEEN SITTING IN IT AND THE MICROFIBER ON IT HAD BEEN RUBBED DOWN ON THE ARM OF IT AND THE LETHER ON IT HAD SCRATCHES ON BOTH SIDES. THE GUY TOLD ME, THAT THE SCRATCHES ON THE CHAIR CAME FROM HIM TAKING IT OFF OF THE TRUCK. WE HAD TO CALL THEM SEVERAL TIMES TO HAVE IT REPAIRED. THE GUY KEPT SAYING THAT HE CAME TO OUR HOME TWICE AND NO ONE WAS HERE. WELL I NEW THEN THEY DID NOT WANT TO FIX IT. AFTER QUESTIONING HIM WHY HE DIDN'T LEAVE A NOTE RING THE DOORBELL OR EVEN TAKE THE ENITITIVE TO CALL HE ASKED ME WHAT MY ADDRESS WAS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER HE SAID "OHI MUST HAVE WENT TO THE WRONG HOUSE AND DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER.I HAD TO KEEP MY COOL.FOR THIS TO BE A HIGH PRICED FURNITURE COMPANY AND WELL KNOWN NAME, I THINK IT IS REDICULOUS FOR THEM TO CHARGE PEOPLE ALL THAT MONEY AND DELIVER THE SHOW CRAP THAT IS ON THE FLOOR. IT'S INSANE. TO ME I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF ALMOST 3,000 AS WELL. REIMBURST ME THE DIFFERENCE OF WHAT I PAID TO YOU ON SOME USED FURNITURE FOR FULL PRICE.YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO A BUSINESS AND WELL LIKE COMPANY. BUT AFTER THIS INCIDENT I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE FROM ASHLEY'S FURNITURE IN WICHITA FALLS,TX

d9b74a8c, 2011-07-30, 09:23AM CDT

Thank you for your comments ! I was planning on going to the Ashley store in Wichita Falls today, and just wanted to find their store hours, etc and see if they delivered to Fort Sill. Now I will definitely NOT go there !! And I will tell others in this area of your complaints...

0c291e5d, 2012-01-13, 10:13AM CST

I am facing the same thing you have written down about the crap I paid 4,200. dollars for. A leather love seat, over sized chair and ottoman, 2 recliners, a 5 drawer chest delivered broken and not usable, I have posted on every web site I can find including face book hoping to spare others of facing this very same issue. I have now hired an attorney to try to get justice. He said if they do not respond in 30 days we will take them to small claims court, therefore putting it in the judges hands. This is insane to purchase new furniture,and they try to force us to let them repair it? And they forget to mention to you that there JUNK is made in China..I am livid. I pray enough of us can take action against them that they will be forced to do what is right or close there danged doors.